I am guessing those of you with a Facebook account have already seen this being passed around the fb world. I figured I would share my random facts with you.
1. I am either really messy or super clean and organized. I am luckily organized right now!
2. I picked out our wedding location when I attended a wedding their when I was 10.
3. My husband and I went to the same preschool and high school but didn't meet until I had graduated high school. (He is a few years older than me.)
4. I can join my hands behind my back bring them over my head to the front and then back again behind my back, staying connected the entire time.
5. Out of the hundreds of people who have seen it I have only showed 1 person it who could also do it although everyone tries.
6. My hair is the longest right now it has ever been in my life.
7. The car wash freaked me out when I was little.
8. I use to be a diver and I have hit the diving board twice.
9. I like to end sentences with the word and. It really makes no sense, I apologize.
10. I use to buy a purse a week.
11. I hate the smell of dirty dish rags, once you touch them you can't get the gross smell off. I have to use a clean one everyday.
12. I love J Crew and wear it almost daily.
13. I wore a dress almost everyday last summer.
14. The summer I dated my husband I wore a skirt almost everyday.
15. I own enough dresses and skirts now to wear a different one everyday for at least 2 months.
16. I can't stand when people don't apologize.
17. We are still waiting for the day when we can use our most expensive piece of furniture. It is in storage at a friends house.
18. I am such a klutz, I walk into walls all the time. I think it is a family thing, my cousins do it as well.
19. I know when I am going to run into people I know, I just don't know who it will be.
20. Going back to my old high school and sitting with the freshman in the cafeteria is one of the weirdest feelings I have ever felt.
21. I still love my Friday lunches with my Young Life girls.
22. I meet two of my best friends after our wedding. I wish I would have known them before.
23. Sushi is my typical lunch with multiple of my friends!
24. Selling real estate is basically owning my own business. I am starting another side business though! I already had one and I miss the creative outlet.
25. We love other peoples kids and have multiple "adopted" nieces and nephews who we see almost weekly.