Monday, February 9, 2009

I know that not all of you are interested in Weight Watchers or losing weight but I am doing a "series" on my other blog that may interest all of you. I am going to be doing posts on nutrients, food groups and vitamins and most importantly how they affect our bodies. It will have some to do with ww but mostly about feeling better since we all want to be healthy and feel great! My first post is about fiber and what it does when we eat it.
Seriously it does amazing things so go check it out!

3 comments:

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I love your other blog so much! I love this one too!

Freck said...

You've been tagged :) Make sure to read your part though, I didn't request you to do any additional tagging because I know you're a busy little lady.

Whitney said...

So. That picture on your header is amazing. It should be blown up and displayed HUGE in your house, if it's not already. I seriously LOVE it.