Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Tonights Hot Date

I have a hot date with my Husband tonight!
There are two things that make me even more excited than normal for this date...
It is a beautiful 70 degrees outside in the shade. It makes it so much easier to get all dressed up when the weather is nice! It is the second week of Denver's restaurant week and we have a reservation at the Broker!
*
This is what I found online describing the Broker and their menu for restaurant week.
The Broker Restaurant brings one hundred years of tradition to your table. Located in the old Denver National Bank Building, this restaurant is listed as one of the most beautiful venues in the United States.
*
First Course
Appetizer:
The Broker's famous bowl of chilled shrimp with tangy cocktail sauce - our own recipe!
*
Second Course
Soup/Salad (choose one per person):
Freshly made Soup du Jour
Caesar Salad
Mixed Field Greens with your choice of Dressing
*
Third Course
Entree (choose one per person):
*
Roasted Prime Rib -
Served to your desired temperature with classic mashed Potatoes, Au Jus, and creamy Horseradish

Alaskan Salmon - Fresh Salmon Fillet grilled medium rare and served with rice and seasonal vegetable Entree
*
Fourth Course
Dessert (choose one per person):
Baked Cheesecake with Raspberry Coulis
Light and silky Chocolate Mousse Dessert
*
All of that for $52.80 per couple! (5280 is how many feet are in a mile, Denver is the mile high city. Just in case you were wondering about the random price.)
I know I will be getting the prime rib!

22 comments:

Gretchen and Jimmy said...

What a wonderful date!!! Have fun!!!

Ashley Porter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ashley said...

Have a fabulous time, girl!

Mrs. D said...

Sounds like fun!! Enjoy the great food :)

Texan Couture said...

Have fun! This weekend starts the first week of Austin's restaurant week, David & I are still deciding where to go.

Becky said...

MMMM....YUMMY! That looks delish! Have a great time :)

Mrs. Cup said...

How fun!!!

Muffy said...

Oh, have a LOVELY time!!! Sounds AWESOME!!!!

Lis said...

Looks like a great evening!! Have fun!!

PinkSass said...

Have a lovely time!

Mrs. Nurse said...

I do believe we will be getting your 70 degree weather at the end of the week. I cannot wait for the warmth! Have a wonderful date :)

Sara said...

We LOVE restaurant week here in Dallas. It's like a national holiday in our house. Hope you have a great time!

Suzette said...

What a fun date! That dinner sounds amazing! I am sure you are loving the weather.. I can't wait for Spring and a new wardrobe! I am so tired of sweaters and jackets!

Running In Stilettos said...

I love Restaurant Week! I hope you had a great date night!

Going out on dates with my hubby still makes my heart skip a beat..nothing has changed since we began dating!

Yay for romance!

Running In Stilettos said...

I love Restaurant Week! I hope you had a great date night.

Going out on dates with my hubby still makes my heart skip a beat. Nothing has changed since we were dating.

Yay for romance!

Lucky in Love said...

Yum! That sounds fabulous! I think I would have the hardest time choosing the dessert.... :)

Rachel H. said...

That sounds wonderful! Can't wait to hear about the dinner and how it turned out!

USCEmily said...

Yum, yum! Your post made me hungry!!

Mrs.Naz@BecomingMe said...

Sounds wonderful! I hope you too had a beautiful time

Naturally Caffeinated Family said...

So fun! The price is amazing, and it sounds like such a neat restaurant, you'll have to take lots of pictures!

Mrs. Ruby said...

Have a blast tonight. I love restaurant week!
Oh, and I love your blog makeover even more! SO CUTE!!!

disa said...

情趣用品,情趣,伊莉論壇,sogo論壇,台灣論壇,plus論壇,plus,痴漢論壇,維克斯論壇,情色論壇,性愛,性感影片,校園正妹牆,正妹,AV,AV女優,SEX,走光,a片,a片免費看,A漫,h漫,成人漫畫,免費A片,色情網站,色情遊戲,情色文學,麗的色遊戲,色情,色情影片,同志色教館,色色網,色遊戲,自拍,本土自拍,kk俱樂部,後宮電影院,後宮電影,85cc免費影城,85cc免費影片,免費影片,免費小遊戲,免費遊戲,小遊戲,遊戲,好玩遊戲,好玩遊戲區,A片,情趣用品,遊戲區,史萊姆好玩遊戲,史萊姆,遊戲基地,線上遊戲,色情遊戲,遊戲口袋,我的遊戲口袋,小遊戲區,手機遊戲,貼圖,A片下載,成人影城,愛情公寓,情色貼圖,情色,色情網站,色情遊戲,色情小說,情色文學,色情,aio交友愛情館,色情影片,臺灣情色網,寄情築園小遊戲,情色論壇,嘟嘟情人色網,情色視訊,愛情小說,言情小說,一葉情貼圖片區,情趣用品