Sunday, March 1, 2009

Playing house

We had an amazing weekend FULL of little kids.
First, Friday night I finally got to spend some time with the kids that I use to nanny for as I mentioned. I was obviously super close with them until their mom started making some life choices that I didn't approve of for the kids sake. Mostly dating a man who had no interest in her three kids only her money. I was so sad to see that he is still living with them but at least I got to see the kids again.
We visited my brother at work and had to get some desert!
It was so great to see them again. Luckily it was like no time had really passed. We even went to Kami's basketball game the next day.
Jaxon climbing after the game
*
Saturday afternoon we gave our friends the night off and had a sleepover with their three little kids. Max is 7, Ben is 5 and Eli is 3. They are great kid but a little high strung.
We took them to our favorite park. It is the best, biggest over the top park I have ever seen.

I look terrible but I was so busy trying to stop all of us on the steepest part of the slide.
Cute picture even though you can see her underwear.
I am still wiping off all the little fingerprints over all the glass tables in our house. They will have to be replaced before we have toddler someday.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love the look!
Im go glad you told us your name too!

what a fun weekend with kiddos. I can't wait until you guys have kids, you're going to be wonderful parents!

Lucky in Love said...

Looks like you had a busy weekend...but super fun!

Love your new blog design! I noticed right away :)