Saturday, May 9, 2009

Scary Moment

Wow I just had a very scary moment this morning. I didn't receive a goodnight call last night from my hubby at the firehouse. I then woke up a half an hour after he should have been home but no hubby yet. I finally got the courage to call the firehouse and luckily it was a friend answered the phone. I had forgotten that hubby is helping teach the fire academy today.  I still have no idea why I didn't get a call but I am sure I will hear why soon.

A picture of him training at work that a friend just sent me recently.

5 comments:

Jordan said...

I can't imagine being a firefighter. I'm so thankful that you're husband chose that as a career to save people's lives!! :)

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I would have been freaked out. I am glad he is ok.

beckylbranch said...

That picture looks pretty scary! Fire scares me though...glad your hubby is fine and now you can get some rest! :)

Suz said...

Whew.. I would have been so worried. I am glad everything is ok! You are a strong woman, I know it has to be hard to be married to a firefighter... Kudos to your hubby for doing such a selfless job!

Nikki Sanchez said...

wow, that is scary... My hubby is a paramedic in oakland, and i know how you feel... I get sooo mad when he doesn't call if he's gonna be late or anything, I always think the worst! :(

Glad everything is OK!!!