Monday, July 20, 2009

Mile High Music Festival Day 2

We had another amazing day at the Mile High Music Festival.
Watching Jack's Mannequin, they were pretty good.
My little brother
Sleeping later that day. A local bank set up a tent complete with free water, some amazing couches and free 80 styles sunglasses. If you look in the above picture you will see my brother rocking them. I couldn't believe how many people were wearing them by the end of the weekend.
Chilling on the couches in the shade!
*
The next picture and story were so funny. We watching this goofy man come in to the tent and ask a few different women if they were Laura. He didn't have any luck but started talking to the girl next to us. He ended up leaving arm in arm with the girl next to us. We were pretty impressed that it all happened in under 5 minutes.
I snagged this photo of my friend Kim watching his smooth moves.
Hubby hanging out.
The Fray!
The screen across the top of the stage broadcasted from a camera that was on each member of the band. It was really unique and different.
Part of our group

7 comments:

Katie said...

your green dress is adorable! Where is it from??

~M~ said...

So perfect for summer!

Perfectly Imperfect said...

cute green dress! And yay for the Fray! I love them!!

Hailey HRH said...

looks like yall had fun! i love the fray - they are coming to dallas this weekend.

Rachel H. said...

Looks like fun and again, another really cute dress! :)

Pam said...

Hey there, I found you while "blog hopping" and I just wanted to say hi so I don't seem like a stalker. =)

Looks like you had a great time at the music festival!

Summer Athena said...

great photos. love your green dress!