Saturday, June 26, 2010

Lovely Saturday Planned

You may be asking yourself what I am up to on this beautiful Saturday.
No?
I figured as much but it's my blog so I'm going to share.
I am going to recruit this man...
to help me clean and mostly organize our home.
The guest room may have gotten a little out of control the past month or so...
Can't even take a photo in our only full length mirror of a potential outfit without having to crop out some of the mess.
Most of the mess is the result of not fully switching summer clothes for winter clothes and getting it packed away. I also took the summer bedding off the guest room bed without making the bed.
*
I did manage to get my closets/ room squared away yesterday. All the summer shoes are out!
Can you tell I may be addicted to baskets.

3 comments:

Sherrie said...

Sounds like a productive Saturday. I really need to get the closets in all my boys' rooms organized. Oh and mine too in the master closet. I love all your baskets.

Katie Walpole said...

Your closet is so organized...I love it!

Chelsi said...

I'm so jealous of your closets! ACK! Oh, and my guest bedroom looks like that too. Except, worse. And I don't have any plans to organize it... I should get on that.