Monday, October 29, 2012

Momma's Birthday

On Savannah's 2 week birthday we celebrated my 29th birthday! My Mom took off all week to help me out while my husband returned to work so we went to lunch at PF Chang's to celebrate.
 Gotta love a good glass of wine at lunch.
 Savannah was an angel that day! The night before she even slept from 1 am to 8:30 in the morning!
She even got to meet two of her cousins. 
 Her cousin Aspen who is only 3 weeks older than her.
 Brothers with their daughters.
 Savannah also saw her first snow!

3 comments:

Samantha said...

I'm so glad that you're back to blogging. I've been a long time follower-I found you while searching for something Weight Watchers. Congrats on your little girl, she is precious.

MichiganGirl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MichiganGirl said...

I have always loved your blog and so happy you are back!!! Congratulations to you and your husband on your new baby girl, she is beautiful!!!

Take Care :0)