Monday, January 26, 2009

Wow! I can't believe that I went all weekend without post on either of my blogs.
I wish I could say that we spent tons of time doing exciting things, I was pretty busy working instead. We did celebrate my Mother's birthday yesterday evening though. While she was there she shared one of her birthday presents with me!

A coupon for $20 off any purchase at Vera Bradley!
*
I found some great placemats, the color is so much better than my phone camera captured.

The thing that really sold me was the print on the backside!

It is also a better color in person.
I would like to find some really cute green napkins to compliment them!
My cute gift with purchase!

10 comments:

The Porters said...

I love those place mats - I have been looking all over for something similar to that. I currently have the Serafina print from Pottery Barn but I think yours are way more fabulous!

Sounds like you had a wonderful weekend!

Abbi said...

i love some vera!!! that's an awesome gift!!!

*Pink Preppy Party Girl* said...

Those clips are so darling! I love Vera.

DietCokeStraightUp said...

Such cute things!!!!! Seems like you had a great time!!!

Bonnie said...

I love Vera Bradley! My sis got me the big make-up holder & I LOVE it! I love that print though...it's so "fresh" & springy!

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

I love Vera Bradley!

beckylbranch said...

oh how cute! I LOVE Vera Bradley stuff!

Suz said...

Oh how fun! Very pretty!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Cute placemats! And what a fun gift w/purchase!

Lori said...

Those clips are fantastic! What a cool gift!