Friday, February 13, 2009

J Crew and Coach at TJ Maxx!

I hope that your Valentines Day's are going great. Hopefully I can make your day a little sweeter with some exciting news.
The rumors are true, TJ Maxx is selling J Crew shoes from $15 to $20 a pair.
I really don't get how they are selling them for so cheap when online they are over $100 for the heels and at least $80 for sandals.

These are the pairs I purchased tonight.

The heels are just the perfect height, I already know I could wear them comfortably for hours on end.

I also picked up a pair of Coach glasses for $60 rather than $160. The top pair was $10 and I figured, since that was cheaper than Target prices and I loved them, it couldn't hurt to have a pair for when you don't want to bring your expensive ones.
They also had tons of great brands for clothing, I was actually tempted to browse for clothes. I normally just skip the clothes and look at the accessories and home stuff. I have seen clothes there that I liked but felt like they really weren't that amazing of a deal.
*
I was very determined tonight so when one store didn't have the shoes I tried another and was successful. They all have such different stuff so check multiple if you can/need to.

10 comments:

brown eyed girl said...

You got some great finds!! I may have to go shopping sometime soon and see if I can find anything good - I never realized TJ Maxx sold JCrew!

*~! megs !~* said...

Oh! You just made my day!! I'm definitely going to have to make a TJ Maxx run today!!

Gretchen and Jimmy said...

Awesome deals! Those sunglasses are CUTE! What a steal for 10$!

Mojito Maven said...

WHAT???? BEST.NEWS.EVER!

Happy V-Day!

StylishSuburban said...

You found some great deals! My T.J. has not had any J. Crew stuff and I've been very bummed.

Caitlin said...

Ahh I want to go to TJ Maxx right now! Thanks for sharing!

Sweet Simplicity said...

Love the shoes! You can't beat that kind of a deal!

Life of a Savannah Bride said...

Wow! I will definitely be stopping by TJ Maxx today! Thanks!!!

♥charity said...

I LOVE LOVE TJ Maxx!! I have found some designer jeans (Joe's Jeans and True Religion) Coach purses and Ed Hardy gear!! All of it at least 60% off store prices!! If you ask most stores will also tell you what day they receive stock for each department so you can be there and get the best finds!!!

M&K said...

AMAZING FINDS!!! Lovely shoe choices, you will get so much wear out of all of them!
Sorry to hear about your acne problems. You could try seeing an herbalist; many times cystic ance is a side effect of pollution in the body {I have it as well}.
Good luck!