Friday, August 7, 2009

Gucci for real this time

I picked these beauties up yesterday. They were just too good a deal to pass up.
As soon as I spotted them on the front table of Norstrom Rack I knew I was in trouble. Good thing my husband found a cute brown North Face Denali he wanted.
*
This morning my husband called me to announce that he had entered our dog Ridley in a cutest dog contest. It was so out of character for him I just had to laugh.
This is the picture he submitted, see how she is truly smiling!
It would make him so happy if you clicked here and voted. All it takes is two quick clicks!
*
Also I almost forgot, I am doing my first race tomorrow! It's just a 5K called the Iron Girl. I have just recently learned to run more than a few yards though so I am very excited to run an entire 3.1 mile race!

4 comments:

Elizabeth said...

love the glasses.....and the dog too:) good luck at your race tomorrow

~M~ said...

AW!!!!!!!!!!!♦

~Mrs. Guru~ said...

awe, she really is smiling! Good luck on your race!

Katie said...

Cute Sunglasses!!!