Sunday, September 19, 2010

Homecoming

This weekend was homecoming weekend for my alma mater. It also happens to be the same high school I lead Young Life at. The past few years it had become a tradition to attend the
pre-dance photos and take a photo or two with the girls before they depart for dinner.
Don't they all look stunning!
Please keep one of my girls in your prayers, she has an ovarian cyst and has been in major pain for almost a week now. Her pain level is a 9 out of a 10 almost all the time even with major medicine. It is looking like she will have surgery tomorrow.

Photobucket

3 comments:

School Day Love said...

They all look so nice and it looks like a great night for homecoming. I'll be keeping your YL girl in my prayers.

beckylbranch said...

Awe! They all look so nice and so do you! Will be praying for this sweet girl, I know cysts are NO fun!

Rebecca (Craving Simplicity) said...

Oh no! Hope she's feeling better!!