Sunday, January 2, 2011

Somewhat balanced

The holidays have passed and as always they flew by, this year though seemed like a much bigger blur than normal. We didn't take one single photo, no Christmas cards were sent out and only a few presents for my husband made it wrapped under the tree. We looked at one other on the 23rd and agreed that since we knew what most of our Christmas presents were that we wouldn't waste time and paper wrapping them.
The positive side to all of this is I got some great items that I really wanted including a new pair of Tory Burch revas! Life feels much more balanced now without an event to attend every evening. Other good news, my first client with my new company is under contract and closing this month!
Now it's time for snowboarding and developing my business!
Photobucket

No comments: