Tuesday, October 14, 2008

WW tip of the day (today's and yesterday's)

My first tip of the day is not to have things in your house that will ruin your diet for the day. We all know there are things that are just too tempting to pass up. Since I have been doing WW for so long now the pantry is stalked pretty well with low point foods so most of the time when temptation arises I can resist. Mostly because it means I will have to run to the store to get my craving. That being said we made a late night run to the grocery the other night and picked up 2 bags of candy corn and some chocolate. Needless to say my cravings for them won last night.
*
My next tip is how to weight yourself. Most of you may know this but do it in your birthday suit when you wake up. Make a trip to the bathroom. Sometimes I like to sit for a few minutes before I jump on the scale. You should see my husband when he hears the sound of the scale moving, he drops everything to find me!

7 comments:

Muffy said...

OOH, good tip! THANKS! I try and not keep any sweets in the house!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

oh yes-- i only weigh every morning right after i potty and right before i get in the shower. in my birthday suit, of course.

that was the problem with weighing in at the meetings. i was always in heavy clothes.

Lindsey said...

I love the tips!=)

Brittany said...

I love these tips. keep em coming!

Brittany said...

OK, you did it. You convinced me to sign up. I just didn't even think about it anymore. I went to the website, signed up, paid, and I'm going to a meeting tomorrow. I'm nervous, but I am SO excited. I'm ready to be a skinny b*tch!!

Unknown said...

I love what you said about your husband! I put on a wrap when I get out of the shower...it's strapless with velcro at the top. He can't hear when I talk to him, but he ALWAYS manages to hear the velcro when I'm taking it off to get dressed!!

amy (metz) walker said...

lol, I'm cracking up at your comment about your husband! It's like an early morning peep show for him, I guess! Never thought of it as entertainment for spouses, but thanks for the laugh!